Thursday, 22 June 2017 15:07Thursday, 22 June 2017 14:07Wednesday, 21 June 2017 00:54
Virtusa Wins 2017 Pega Partner Award for Partner Excellence in Thought Leadership for the Agile EnterpriseTuesday, 20 June 2017 23:49
EY includes IronOne Technologies’ Lakmini Wijesundera in Entrepreneurial Winning Women Programme ‘17Sunday, 18 June 2017 23:42
Sanje Pvt Ltd (Tech One Sri Lanka) recognized as 2017 Microsoft Country Partner of the Year for Sri LankaSunday, 18 June 2017 23:37Tuesday, 13 June 2017 23:01
Monday, 12 June 2017 22:44Friday, 09 June 2017 16:54Monday, 05 June 2017 23:59
The Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC has been adjudged the Best Bank in Sri Lanka by FinanceAsia at the magazine’s annual Country Banking Achievement Awards for domestic banks. This is the sevent ...
- First IFC Swap Facility in Sri Lanka Helps Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC Hedge Interest-Rate Risk
- Commercial Bank launches ‘Digital Banking Week’ to promote digital services
- NDB Wealth launches a Private Wealth Center
- DFCC Bank together with SYNAPSYS introduces the Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service for the 1st time in the ASEAN Region
- Commercial Bank’s Online Banking customers win iPhones
- Commercial Bank hosts seminars for SMEs in Polonnaruwa and Gampaha
Economy & Commerce
As the latest data showed a three-fold total trade jump with Bangladesh (including a three-fold rise in exports!) Sri Lanka's high-level talks with Bangladesh for even bigger trade and investments are now slated for next month in Dhaka. "Bilateral t ...
- Stax gears up to assist local corporates on overseas market entry solutions
- High Commission of Canada hosts the 26th AGM of Sri Lanka – Canada Business Council
- Two new Lanka Sathosa's launched in East within a day
- The Gem and Jewelry Industry As Described By The Experts
- Thailand officially calls for Strategic Economic Partnership with SL
- India has approved a US $318 million loan for Sri Lanka Railways to upgrade its communication system
- Economic impact of Gulf diplomatic rift and Sri Lanka
The highly anticipated Sunquick ‘Drink and Win’ promotion concluded yet another successful campaign with 100 lucky customers walking away with brand new Sisil double-door refrigerators. The prize giving ceremony was held recently at the G ...
- EFL strengthens international management team
- Ceylinco Life policyholders treated to tour of Singapore with their families
- SLIM invites entries for NASCO awards to Champion Sales Personal
- PickMe Waasi to reward one lucky winner with Rs. 1 million this week
- Ceylinco Life policyholders live it up in dazzling Dubai
- Sirocco Air Technologies gears up for next phase of innovation
13th June 2017 Colombo: Sri Lanka’s National Mobile Service Provider, Mobitel, now offers unimaginable convenience for customers by retailing attractive packages to secure their homes, apartments or offices, payable in easy installments on certai ...
- Send Quick Flash Messages on Truecaller - Truecaller app adds new messaging and SMS blocking features
- SLT Becomes the First Telco to Successfully Field Test Pre-5G LTE Advanced Pro Technology in South Asia
- Huawei unveils GR3 2017 series in Sri Lanka
- edotco, the First Towerco to Deploy Innovative Bamboo Telecom Tower
- Huawei eLTE SafeCity Wins CCW2017 Future Technology Award
- Intex Technologies Partners with Sri Lankan Behemoth, Softlogic Communications; Eyes Major Share in the Country’s Mobiles Business
Bigger, bolder and feature-packed third generation model set to revitalise city car segment Thursday, 15th June 2017: Korean car maker Kia unveiled its third generation 2017 Picanto in Colombo today, emphatically shattering the ennui in Sri Lanka's ...
- Daimler lays foundation for one of the biggest and most modern battery factories in the world
- The All New Audi Q2 Is Now in Sri Lanka
- Land Rover and Jaguar win at Car Design Awards
- ‘ Ideal Vision ’ from the Ideal Group of Companies presents a new dimension to the vehicle industry
- Unimo Enterprises Unveils the “Bezza”, Perodua’s First EEV Sedan
- Janashakthi Offers Free Breakdown Assistance to All Vehicle Owners Affected by Floods
15th June 2017, Colombo, Sri Lanka - Enterprise technology solutions provider Brandix i3 announced the change of its name to Fortude. It also launched its new website www.fortude.co and rebranded its office at Kynsey Road, Colombo 7. The name ch ...
- Fortinet recognizing Millennium Information Technologies, Sri Lanka
- StartupX Foundry: Powering Lankan startups into the global arena
- For ‘Gudppl’, Microsoft BizSpark Reinforced Vision
- zMessenger expands to 7 ASEAN countries with a Japanese Ad Veteran
- Auxenta Opens New Office Dedicated to Product Innovation
- LAUGFS Group and Microsoft Talk Maximising IoT Efficiency
Property & Building
COLOMBO, 12 June, 2017: The Third Lamudi Real Estate Expo that took place on the North Lawn of Taj Samudra on the 17th and 18th of June 2017 turned out to be a roaring success. Welcoming property se ...
COLOMBO, Sri Lanka: The Hospitality Elevating Learning Path (H.E.L.P.) from Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts has endeavoured to identify and reward future leaders of the hospitality industry by providin ...
Interpharm (Private) Limited and Gamma Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd, leading pharmaceutical manufacturing companies in Sri Lanka, opened a new chapter in their operations by venturing into export of thei ...
- Christell introduces PRP therapy - a non-surgical procedure proven to rejuvenate skin and hair
- Pioneer Vision and Hearing Care Specialists Wickramarachchi Celebrates 40 Years of Serving the Nation
- CAN-SUR-VIVE Trust collaborates with Jetwing Group to conduct the sixth ‘CAN- SUR-VIVE’ (Apekshawaka Udawak) CSR program on June 4 at Lanka Hospitals
- Asiri Health commemorates Vesak with unique and caring gift
Revenue & Profits
Citizens Development Business Finance PLC (CDB) crossed the Rs 1Bn milestone in After Tax Profit for ...
Colombo, Wednesday 14th June 2017: VLCC founded by Vandana Luthra in 1989 has been in operation in Sri Lanka since 2011. They cater to a wide range of all over the globe and in three hundred locations all over the world. The organization speciali ...