Friday, 27 November 2015 13:11Tuesday, 24 November 2015 15:37Saturday, 28 November 2015 13:40Tuesday, 24 November 2015 16:00Wednesday, 25 November 2015 13:29Monday, 02 November 2015 20:38Thursday, 26 November 2015 16:02
Tuesday, 24 November 2015 16:25Friday, 27 November 2015 14:16Friday, 27 November 2015 12:50Wednesday, 25 November 2015 12:47Saturday, 28 November 2015 14:11Friday, 27 November 2015 15:05Wednesday, 25 November 2015 13:56Thursday, 26 November 2015 14:38
Headline inflation, as measured by the Colombo Consumers’ Price Index (CCPI,2006/2007=100), increased to 1.7 per cent on a year-on-year basis in October 2015 from negative 0.3 per cent in September 20 ...
- Commercial Bank integrates with BFC’s ‘EzRemit’ for instant remittances to Sri Lanka
- 2016 Budget will be presented in Parliament Today
- More than 100 teams compete at Combank Quiz 2015
- MasterCard Shares Insights on Fraud and Risk Management with the Sri Lankan Payment Card Industry
- NDB Wealth re-launches website With a state-of-the-art Wealth Planner Tool
- Janashakthi Closes 3Q, 2015 with Double Digit Premium Growth
Economy & Commerce
Colombo, Sri Lanka. Thursday 26 November 2015: The first-ever India Sourcing Fair will be held from 8 – 12 December 2015 at the SLECC in Colombo. The event is organised by the India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) - Public Sector Enterprise under ...
- Ananda Sirisena & Company successfully incorporates over 250 companies
- TEA praises 2016 National Budget
- “Sri Lanka among best and lowest tax paying regimes in the world” – Finance Minister tells CA Sri Lanka Budget Seminar
- CSE Chairman's comments on the budget
- Minister Ravi Karunanayake to deliver keynote speech at CA Sri Lanka’s Annual Budget Seminar
- "JITF 2016"-The Largest Exhibition and Consumer Fair in the North
- President invites Pakistan investors and business community to make use of Sri Lanka's highly liberalized economic policy
The largest furniture manufacturer in the world unveils a jaw-dropping 10,000 sq ft showroom, owned and operated by licensee D'Décor High-quality and innovative furniture is an investment for a lifetime for both households as well as commercials. W ...
- Ceylinco Life policyholders celebrate early wins at ‘Family Savari 9’
- “The Quintessentially Christmas Atelier | Brands Featured” for Land Rover
- Samsung ends '60 Days of Happiness' promotion by giving away daily and Weekly prizes
- Closeup unveils Sri Lanka’s first ever co-created dance video
- “World of Outdoor” Opens Its Flagship Store
- ‘Do you believe in magic?’ ODEL asks with dazzling X’mas makeover
Friday, 27 November 2015, Colombo: Leading real estate giant, the Blue Mountain Group, has received global recognition by being nominated for a prestigious accolade at the International Finance Magazine (IFM) Awards. The award ceremony will be held a ...
- High Five for Textured Jersey at National Business Excellence Awards
- Walkers Tours Commended on Achieving Double Digit Carbon Emissions Reduction
- Crimson Creative Solutions bags Gold and two Silvers at Lanka Star Award 2015
- GSK wins 4 National Business Excellence Awards for 2nd year running
- Leo Burnett wins bronze Warc Prize for Asian Strategy 2015” for Leo Burnett
- LOWE Sri Lanka’s Brand Portfolio Wins Big at SLIM Brand Excellence Awards
A seminar themed ‘Developing Agile Business Applications - Are You Ready?’ was conducted by Kingslake, Dialog and Progress on Tuesday 24th of November 2015 before a large gathering of CEO’s and CIO’s from diverse industry segments at Waters Edge, Bat ...
- hSenid Mobile Talks ‘Beyond APIs’ at TADSummit 2015
- Huawei Sri Lanka shipments increase 140% YOY
- Mobitel mCash partners with Union Assurance PLC
- Huawei invites Sri Lanka to "Dream World"
- Hutch launches SmartShare data service
- Mobitel ‘Cash Bonanza’ 2015 rewards cash prizes worth over a staggering 1,743 lakhs to 393,531 customers at the end of the 3rd quarter
The much awaited 2016 budget presented to Parliament on Friday 20th November in a four and a half hour speech by Finance Minister Ravi Karunanayake, received an overall positive response from economic analysts and social justice advocates. The budget ...
- Auto Miraj Grand 1 to offer AkzoNobel’s Sikkens Rapid Repair System in Sri Lanka
- Range Rover Evoque Convertible – A Convertible For All Seasons
- Carmudi.lk launches report into Sri Lankan vehicle leasing industry
- Are Green Cars at the Green Light?
- Softlogic's Future Automobiles receives Coveted Ford Golden Shovel Award
- Motor Link Holdings pioneers Sri Lanka’s First-ever Water-Based Paint Facility for Vehicles
As the national IT/BPM Chamber of Sri Lanka, SLASSCOM is encouraged by the Budget 2016, which has taken into consideration the needs of the country’s flourishing IT/BPM industry and has allocated funds to support initiatives that are vital to the gro ...
- Dell Introduces Solutions Designed to Build Sri Lanka’s Future-Ready Enterprises
- “ReadMe Talk” launched at at the Orion City IT Park cafe
- Abishek Sithampalam CEO of retailgenius.com delivers keynote address at Big Data Analytics Conference
- Sri Lanka’s first acceleration progamme with international market access for Sri Lankan entrepreneurs launched
- Sophos appoints Kuldeep Raina as Country Manager (ESG Business), India and SAARC
- SLASSCOM signs MOU with Japan IT industry
Property & Building
World class eco factory to produce comprehensive range of retail packaging solutions for Asia and Europe in a sustainable manner Colombo, Sri Lanka. Wednesday 25 November 2015: Wilkins Spence Sri La ...
- How Will The 2016 Budget Impact Sri Lanka’s Real Estate Sector
- Regus research reveals flexibility is key to achieving work: life balance Demand for a better work:life balance drives flexible working
- What Technology Does The Real Estate Industry Need? Global property platform identifies top tech to improve real estate industry
- Blue Mountain Group launches new corporate communications campaign
According to the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority, Chinese tourists are the fastest growing group with over 164,000 visiting the island in the ...
- A gastronomic appreciation of France at the Galle Face Hotel
- A Truly Magical Christmas at the Waters Edge Kiddies Winter Wonderland
- Hemas and Minor Hotel Group Introduces the Luxury Brand “Anantara” to Sri Lanka
- Hemas Travels and Diethelm Sri Lanka launch ‘Escapades’ New dimension to outbound travel for young travellers
- Sun Aqua Vilu Reef Launches in the Maldives
Dr.Dhammike Silva performs first complete womb removal surgery Sri Lanka’s first Joint Commission International “Gold Seal” accredited Durdans Hospital further strengthening its service portfolio rec ...
Revenue & Profits
The TJL Group who had successfully concluded the acquisitions of Quenby Lanka Private Ltd. (QBL), on ...