Monday, 26 September 2016 20:22
Hayleys Plantation Sector Ranked Number One in Asia for “Leading HR Practices in Quality Work-life” by the Asia Pacific HRM CongressWednesday, 14 September 2016 22:26Tuesday, 13 September 2016 15:09Tuesday, 06 September 2016 15:40Monday, 05 September 2016 15:17Friday, 02 September 2016 16:00Tuesday, 30 August 2016 00:10
Tuesday, 30 August 2016 00:05
VirtusaPolaris recognized as 'Highest Foreign Exchange Earner of Computer Related Services' at Presidential Export AwardsMonday, 29 August 2016 23:53Thursday, 25 August 2016 14:26Tuesday, 23 August 2016 13:51Monday, 22 August 2016 21:07Friday, 19 August 2016 22:46
George Steuart Teas honoured as the ‘Highest Value Added Exporter in the Tea Sector’ at the Presidential Export AwardsThursday, 18 August 2016 14:00
Thursday, 18 August 2016 13:50Monday, 15 August 2016 20:04Monday, 15 August 2016 14:00Saturday, 13 August 2016 00:35Friday, 12 August 2016 15:13Friday, 12 August 2016 14:49Thursday, 11 August 2016 19:20
Wednesday, 10 August 2016 13:30Wednesday, 10 August 2016 12:56Monday, 08 August 2016 14:16Saturday, 06 August 2016 00:12Thursday, 04 August 2016 22:01Thursday, 04 August 2016 21:42
Asian Alliance recognized for contribution to youth empowerment at Asia Responsible Entrepreneurship AwardsThursday, 04 August 2016 00:12
Tuesday, 02 August 2016 18:05Monday, 01 August 2016 20:41
27th September 2016 Colombo: Seylan Bank was the official banker for the Hiru Golden Film Awards held recently at Nelum Pokuna, Colombo, to felicitate artists from Sri Lanka’s film and entertainment ...
- Start your child's saving habits now, celebrate Children's Day
- Commercial Bank of Maldives launches its operations
- SANASA Development Bank Unveils New Logo
- Tomorrow’s Transactions. Driving the growth of digital payments in Sri Lanka
- CDB well-positioned to provide Islamic financial expertise to diverse segments
- Commercial Bank’s Mobile Banking service adds menus in Sinhala and Tamil
Economy & Commerce
- M. V. Mogens Maersk is a part of the AE2 service, under the global 2M alliance - M. V. Mogens Maersk will provide services to Colombo Eastbound and carry imports from Europe into Colombo as well as load exports from Colombo to China and Korea - Mae ...
- First Lankan hi-tech rubber industry team for advanced int'l training flies out Sunday
- SLABA , the Royal Turf Club and EDB power Sri Lanka’s apparel
- Minister samarawickrama meets with wedf organizers and sponsors to discuss progress one month ahead of conference
- Release of “A Step by Step Guide to Doing Business in Sri Lanka” and “Sri Lanka Socio-Economic Data – 2016” Publications
- Sri Lanka becomes first South Asian participant at powerful Sino-ASEAN expo
- Importance of e-commerce in a digital era
- Logistics International Expands Container Terminal Operations with New Sedawatte Facility
Latest research from flexible workspace provider Regus shows that business people globally regard their daily trip into and out of the office as a drain on productivity. This ‘limbo’ of time that is mainly seen as neither productive work time, nor en ...
- JAT Holdings, main sponsor of 4th Sri Lanka Wood International Expo 2016
- “SLIM Brand Excellence ensures that everyone walks away a winner” – Pradeep Edward, Vice President of SLIM
- Pharmco Industries (Pvt) Ltd obtains ISO 22716:2007 Certification
- Lanka IOC introduces “Global Container” for SERVO Lubricants
- Winners Roll Away With Prizes from Hot Wheels
- Bajaj Electricals Ltd. launches World Class Range of Appliances, Fans and Lighting Products in Sri Lanka
September 26th , 2016, Colombo: Ocean Lanka recently held its 10th annual ‘Loyalty Awards 2016’ awards ceremony to felicitate employees who had completed 10 years of service at the company. This colourful and vibrant event was held at the Grand Monar ...
- Hayleys Plantation Sector Ranked Number One in Asia for “Leading HR Practices in Quality Work-life” by the Asia Pacific HRM Congress
- JAT awarded Green Labels in recognition of earth-friendly sustainable initiatives
- Commercial Bank receives FinanceAsia award for Best Bank in Sri Lanka
- Tharanganee Garments (Pvt) Ltd bags ‘Best Emerging Exporter’ at the 20th Presidential Export Awards
- JAT Holdings, a worthy winner at CNCI Awards 2016
- Haycarb Wins Top Export Accolade at Presidential Export Awards
Smartphones and photography are two entities that are synonymous with each other, especially in this day and age. Recently, one of Sri Lanka’s fastest growing smartphones, Huawei, had launched their latest smartphone, the Huawei P9 which has been pla ...
- Hutch launches ‘Dial Tunes’ another industry first
- Huawei MediaPad set to take the market by storm
- Mobitel Cash Bonanza Montero Extravaganza awards 7th lucky winner Mr. Vijith Rodrigo from Kalutara with Montero worth Rs. 250 lakhs
- Cracking walnuts, catching bullets; stories behind Huawei’s commitment to refined quality
- HUTCH empowers tech entrepreneurial force at Disrupt Asia - Voltage230
- SLT emphasises on its unmatched data volume as No. 1 value for money broadband internet offers in Sri Lanka
Tuesday, September 27, 2016, Colombo: Jaguar Land Rover announces the appointment of SML Frontier (SMLF) Automotive as the sole authorised distributor of Jaguar and Land Rover in Sri Lanka as of the 1st of August 2016. SMLF will offer the entire rang ...
- CEAT walks its radial talk with novel ‘Bank & Switch’ promo
- Tuk Tuk App to connect 100,000 Tuk Base in Sri Lanka by 2017
- Isuzu owners to receive valuable extended warranty option from SML
- The new Discovery is coming
- Toyota Lanka recognizes and rewards star achievers
- The First Mercedes-Benz Vito Luxury passenger van delivered to Malkey rent-a-car
Oracle Launches New SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS Cloud Services to Help Organizations in their Journey to the Cloud
Powerful new cloud services help organizations leverage the latest in business transformation trends, including big data, social and mobile Oracle today announced that it has expanded its cloud portfolio, releasing new Oracle Cloud services over the ...
- Oracle Unveils Unmatched Cloud Platform Based on #1 Database and #1 Middleware to Accelerate Move of Enterprise IT to the Cloud
- MillenniumIT showcases real-time post trade technology capability
- Gartner Recognizes VirtusaPolaris in 2016 Magic Quadrant for IT Services for Communications Service Providers, Worldwide
- Ecommerce 2020: Sites, Consumer Expectations Evolving Fast
- Shanil Fernando named ICT Leader of the Year 2016
- Avian technologies (pvt) ltd: creating a strong footprint in it security with the world’s leading brands in sri lanka & the maldives
Property & Building
Leading freight forwarder EFL recently received top honours for its sustainable warehousing design with accreditation as Sri Lanka’s first LEED Gold warehousing facility. With a vision for long term s ...
- Cinnamon Life announces launch of second residential tower ‘The Suites at Cinnamon Life’
- The Blue Mountain Group signs landmark deal with MAGA as construction partner for Achilleion
- Altair rises in the Colombo sky, adds 6 floors in one month
- Lamudi’s second real estate expo launches in september 2016
Colombo Fort was lit up in brilliant shades last Thursday night as Fairway Holdings celebrated the grand opening of its brand new city hotel – the ZMAX Fairway Colombo. The 15th of September 2016 mark ...
- Merchant Shipping Sinks New Sri Lankan Luxury Yacht Fleet Before It Even Sails
- Tourism Leaders’ Summit and International Research Symposium 2016 to be held on 28th September
- Hotel, Hospitality & Food Asia 2016 from 30th Sep – 2nd October 2016 at SLECC
- Extended holiday offers from Seylan with Serendib Leisure
September 19th 2016: Pioneering private healthcare leader, Nawaloka hospitals, this month commemorates 31 years of profound impact on healthcare across Sri Lanka. The integrated healthcare giant is ce ...
- Durdans Hospital Colombo announces successful adaptation of bone marrow stem cell therapy and application of advanced coronary heart procedures (CTO and Rotablations) in treating complex heart disease
- SAITM medical students confident to serve Sri Lanka
- Opening of new wing at Hemas Hospital Wattala to forge new benchmarks in healthcare
- 'Rheumatology Knowledge Sharing Forum' between Sri Lanka and China successfully launched
Revenue & Profits
The Sri Lankan multinational Haycarb PLC reported a revenue growth of 5% to Rs. 8.4 billion and prof ...
22nd September 2016, Colombo: Angelia Ong, the winner of the Miss Earth 2015 pageant, recently graced the ‘Derana Miss Sri Lanka for Miss Earth 2016’ on a special invitation by TV Derana- to crown the winner of the pageant this year. Angelia was also ...
- Multilac consumers can now celebrate colours with Sri Lanka’s largest colour card
- Chef Adam of Galle Face Hotel to participate at ‘The Culinary Fiesta’
- Unrestricted innovation meets personalized desserts at Love Bites
- E FM, Sri Lanka's only truly diversified radio offering
- Mastercard rewards cardholders with month long mega savings offers at Arpico Supermarkets
Art & Media
Thursday 15th September 2016: Six young professionals from Sri Lanka’s advertising industry and an under graduate have been selected to represent the ...