Friday, 17 February 2017 21:46Friday, 17 February 2017 15:10Friday, 17 February 2017 13:58Saturday, 11 February 2017 19:24Thursday, 09 February 2017 15:29
H-Connect Creates History by Winning Silver for ‘Best Shared Services Team in Asia’ at Shared Services Excellence Awards in SingaporeMonday, 06 February 2017 20:34Saturday, 04 February 2017 22:55
Friday, 03 February 2017 21:33Friday, 03 February 2017 20:52Thursday, 02 February 2017 12:19Friday, 27 January 2017 20:39Thursday, 26 January 2017 21:27Wednesday, 25 January 2017 13:27Monday, 23 January 2017 14:02
Tuesday, 17 January 2017 16:32Monday, 16 January 2017 22:46Monday, 16 January 2017 20:38Tuesday, 10 January 2017 21:39Tuesday, 10 January 2017 13:32Tuesday, 03 January 2017 20:58Monday, 02 January 2017 23:25
Friday, 30 December 2016 14:29Wednesday, 28 December 2016 19:47Friday, 23 December 2016 14:19Friday, 23 December 2016 14:05Wednesday, 21 December 2016 21:12Wednesday, 21 December 2016 17:31Tuesday, 20 December 2016 19:33
Tuesday, 20 December 2016 14:31Saturday, 17 December 2016 13:54
Sri Lanka’s most technologically innovative bank, HNB partnered with D.S. Senanayake College to launch Smart Pay - a revolutionary new proprietary card that will completely redesign payments and atten ...
- Bank of Ceylon, Mastercard Team Up to Enable Faster Payment Innovation
- DFCC Bank enters small enterprise sector with the launch of 'Vardhana Sahaya' alongside 'Swashakthi' loan scheme initiated by the Government
- Commercial Bank reaches out to SMEs in Gampaha & Puttalam
- CDB Sisudiri Scholarships – Helping students fulfil aspirations
- Amãna Takaful PLC Launches the revolutionary 'Rhoda Uda Peraliya' insurance scheme in South
- DFCC Bank continues its island-wide expansion
Economy & Commerce
The first day's turnover of the latest Lanka Sathosa outlet exceeds Rs 600,000-and Sri Lanka's largest state owned retail chain is now aiming at 500 outlets, as per its expansion plan. "Lanka Sathosa now employs more than 3500" said Minister Bathiude ...
- Rice MRPs come into Force
- Sri Lanka – Thailand Business Council holds talks in Thailand
- DoC's Export to Sweden forum opens next Wednesday
- Govt gears for a rice fight, vows to go for direct imports
- Sri Lanka's first footwear and leather hub rises in East
- Sri Lanka-Indonesia Business Council Bids Farewell to its Patron and Outgoing Indonesian Ambassador
- Jaffna International Trade Fair 2017
Sunsilk the leading hair care brand in the country hosted their ‘Hedakari Hair Fair’ at Ja-ela, K-Zone last Sunday 5 February with the participation of renowned celebrities, the hair experts from the Ramani Fernando Sunsilk Hair and Beauty Academy an ...
- Huawei Sports Day recognizes and rewards top sales personnel
- Singer “Nawa Divi Thilina” Sends 10 Lucky Couples to Singapore
- ikman.lk experiences positive growth with ‘Buy Now’
- Ceylinco Life draws Grand Prize winners at 10th ‘Family Savari’ mega promo
- Fortinet Tips For Safer Internet Day 2017
- AIA Vitality, a new and rewarding platform for healthy living
Unique service to access account balance information and activate packs on-screen while browsing HUTCH, one of the fastest growing mobile broadband telecommunication companies in Sri Lanka, has introduced yet another industry first with the launch of ...
- How to protect your eye from smartphone?
- The Huawei GR5 2017 – A Worthy Successor To The GR5?
- Huawei launches all new flagship phablet - MediaPad T2 7.0
- More power for everyone: Micromax launches two new power packed phones MicromaxX940 and MicromaxX791
- Celebrating 8 Years, Bharti Airtel commits to empower the youth of Sri Lanka
- Etisalat ranked as the Best Service Operator in Sri Lanka
- Animation celebrates Range Rover’s enduring design and innovation over almost five decades - Trip through the generations begins with 1969 Velar prototype and concludes with 2017 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic - Range Rover has introduced ...
- Mahindra Enters Into 3 New Businesses in Sri Lanka
- Jaguar land rover unveils dedicated regional training academy in singapore
- Kia stuns motoring world with its GT fastback ‘Stinger’
- Record breaking crowds gather at Ceylon Motor Show 2017
- Toyota’s “Wigo” Gets Its Own Fun Space at Wattala
- Mahindra set to expands its business foot print with Ideal Motors in Sri Lanka
Businesses Take Note: Less Than Half of Employees Say They Have the Right Technology to Do Their Jobs
Businesses Take Note: Less Than Half of Employees Say They Have the Right Technology to Do Their Jobs New Oracle Global Engagement Study states that digital technology, leadership and company values rank among top distinguishers for employee succes ...
- Eguardian Lanka Highlights Cyber Security Concerns for Financial Services Sector
- 2017 all set to be a great year for Mitra Innovation
- ICTA implement the next generation of citizen service delivery technology infrastructure for MFA.
- VirtusaPolaris Converse 2017 Summit Showcases Next-generation Technology Careers for Tech Graduates
- IIT holds Big Data Analytics Tech Forum for IT and corporate professionals
- Oracle Cloud Platform Expands to Help More Organizations Build and Deploy High-Performance Applications
Property & Building
Wednesday, February 15 2017, Colombo: Blue Mountain Achilleion, Sri Lanka's seven star luxury real estate project, will be headlining the Maldives Living Expo 2017 to be held from 16th to 18th Februar ...
Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort is celebrating a haul of TripAdvisor® Travellers’ Choice™ awards after being recognised in four different categories. The resort, placed by Tripadvisor in the top ...
Total joint replacement or arthroplasty, represents a significant advance in the treatment of painful and disabling joint pathologies. Such surgery can be performed on any joints of the body, includin ...
- A palatable remedy for tummy aches: J.L. Morison introduces Gripe Mixture with Ginger for growing children and adults
- Asiri Central offers Sri Lanka’s first advanced neuro-interventional treatment
- George Steuart Health Introduces Revolutionary Invention against Dust Mite Allergies to Sri Lanka
- Nawaloka Skin Care and Cosmetic Centre introduces non-surgical 3D – lipo treatment for fat burning
Revenue & Profits
Earnings up by 7% YoY: CFIN recorded earnings attributable to equity holders of the parent of LKR 1, ...
February 14, 2017, Colombo, Sri Lanka: MA’s Kitchen will be hosting a number of Cooking Studio Classes during the course of February at MA’s Gourmet, providing home cooks, beginners and food enthusiasts in general a chance to add their very own dash ...