Tuesday, 31 May 2016 15:09Monday, 30 May 2016 14:36Thursday, 26 May 2016 13:32Tuesday, 24 May 2016 02:25Monday, 23 May 2016 17:28Wednesday, 18 May 2016 21:27
Wednesday, 18 May 2016 15:03Wednesday, 18 May 2016 14:52
AdvantisProjects & Engineering Reinforces its Occupational Health and Safety Standardswith OHSAS 18001:2007 CertificationMonday, 16 May 2016 21:51Wednesday, 11 May 2016 14:53Monday, 09 May 2016 20:47Monday, 09 May 2016 12:59Friday, 06 May 2016 14:24
Friday, 06 May 2016 13:48Thursday, 05 May 2016 13:48Thursday, 05 May 2016 13:36Wednesday, 04 May 2016 17:27Wednesday, 04 May 2016 12:57Monday, 02 May 2016 16:59Monday, 02 May 2016 16:03
Monday, 02 May 2016 14:06Monday, 02 May 2016 14:01Friday, 29 April 2016 19:09Friday, 29 April 2016 16:57
WCIC will once again recognize outstanding businesswomen at the ‘Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Awards’Thursday, 28 April 2016 20:11
Coca-Cola’s Biyagama Plant Conferred with the Prestigious ‘TPM Excellence Award’ by Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance (JIPM)Thursday, 28 April 2016 15:39Tuesday, 26 April 2016 13:44
Monday, 25 April 2016 16:12
PLC voted ‘Financial Service Provider of the Year’ for 4th consecutive year at the People's Awards - 2016Friday, 22 April 2016 19:13
DFCC to offer low-cost personal and business loans to flood affected individuals and enterprises Friday, 27 May 2016, Colombo: DFCC Bank is to launch an initiative to help flood victims as they comme ...
- Ceylinco Life’s Life Fund crosses Rs 70 billion in just 28 years
- Amana Takaful Life outperforms industry with impressive 35% GWP growth in 2015
- Asian Alliance Insurance posts strong growth in first quarter of 2016
- Revolutionary ONE ACCOUNT powered by NDB Wealth
- Alumex Reports Record Pbt Of Rs 801 Million
- Nations Trust Bank re-launches popular leasing scheme for professionals
Economy & Commerce
Sri Lankan delegation for the first time represented the International Film Market at the 69th edition of the “Cannes Film Festival” from 11th to 22nd May in Cannes, South of France. This year, there was over 10,000 professionals including 3200 produ ...
- Siemens strengthens partnership with Sri Lanka; signs Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Megapolis and Western Development
- London Stock Exchange Group Investment under BOI Reflects Growing Investor Confidence in Sri Lanka
- CICT becomes first terminal operator in Colombo to use e Boat Notes
- 12th World Islamic Economic Forum Returns to Jakarta
- ‘Sri Lanka pulse imports rising fast’-Rishad at Global Confab
- BOC, nurturing SMEs for nation’s prosperity
- Is the rise in VAT a tax on jobs?
Tuesday, 31th of May 2016, Colombo: People’s Bank recently relocated its branch in Mathugama to a new location in the city. The newly relocated branch allows those in an around the area to access various loan and pawning facilities coupled with an en ...
- 7 Star launches the new improved bakers flour to the local market
- ReeBonn Cosmetics introduces enhanced ReeBonn Leave-on Silicone Conditioner in a new pack
- Singer “SHOW ME HOW” online product demos make life easy
- Sunshine Holdings’ packaging arm to expand with FDI infusion of US $ 2 million
- DFCC Bank Expands Reach By Joining The Lankapay Common ATM Network
- Honesty and good communication skills are top traits of a successful business leader - Regus Finding
Women in Management (WIM) and IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, the organizers of the 6th Professional and Career Women Awards, 2016, have extended the last date to receive nominations for the awards. This is being done to attract additional nom ...
- Ceylinco General Insurance Applauds Top Performers
- Dulan de Silva honored by UN Friendship Organization
- Sri Lankan students triumph at Intel ISEF 2016
- FinanceAsia declares Commercial Bank Best Bank in Sri Lanka
- Watawala Tea Ceylon celebrates exceptional performance at its Annual Convention
- Expo Freight (EFL) awarded international certifications in Quality Management, Environmental Management and Occupational Health & Safety Management
Sri Lanka’s National Mobile Service Provider SLT Mobitel, has entered into a partnership with Colombo Dockyard PLC to implement a fully-fledged Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)-based Vehicle Movement Detection System for Colombo Dockyard vehicle ...
- National Telecommunications Museum now declared open
- PEO TV on the go on from SLT Mobitel
- Sri Lanka Telecom ‘Kovul Nade’ Heralds a New Era for Media & SLT Partnership
- LMD-EFM BIZ TALK on E FM 88.3 launched for Career Focused Listeners
- Airtels’ ‘recharge and win’ announces winners
- EBC Radio, first Sri Lankan Radio team to ADFEST
Negombo Sri Lanka- Powering the future of electric vehicle charging in Sri Lanka, Sunrise Engineering officially launched one of the worlds most innovative and standardised electric vehicle charging stations in Negombo yesterday. The EV Point uses in ...
- Hero Motocorp And Speedbrain Join Forces In Motorcycle Rally Sports
- DIMO Showcases Mercedes-Benz Centre
- First ever “AFC Motorbike Show 2016” thrills Colombo crowds
- CEAT revs up support for motor racing with CEAT Sri Lanka Super Series
- Ford EcoSport Wins Second Consecutive J.D. Power Award in India
- ‘Go Outdoors’ Showcases Caravans & Motor Homes in Nuwara Eliya"
Ericsson(NASDAQ:ERIC), in collaboration with the Ministry of Telecommunication and Digital Infrastructure, has launched the ‘Nation Building through ICT Innovation & Inclusion’ initiative in Colombo, Sri Lanka on May 26, 2016, coinciding with the ...
- SLIIT hosts Cisco Networking Academy Career Guidance Programme 2016
- WebXpay.com to enable e-commerce to all SME’s at affordable rates
- VMware Accelerates the Shift to Digitalization and Cloud in Sri Lanka
- Is your cloud service really ready to evolve?
- Google Street View Trusted Photographer Felix Steck to shoot in Sri Lanka
- Microsoft continues to invest in Windows 10
Property & Building
Tuesday 31th May 2016, Colombo: Blue Mountain Apartments recently launched ‘Lake Front – Nawala’, the latest luxury apartment complex in the company’s rapidly expanding real estate portfolio. Situated ...
Arden Institute, Sri Lanka’s leading school of personal and professional development has been appointed as the global academic partner of American Hos ...
- "See, Feel and protect" promotional program to uplift tourism
- Sri Lanka’s first Institute of Hospitality & Banking opens for business
- Sri Lanka’s first Institute of Hospitality & Banking opens this week
- Sri Lanka Tourism participates in Arabian Travel Market
- Two years of Citrus Magic on Waskaduwa coast
May 17th 2016; ‘Being highly organized…..leaving nothing to chance…..standing by on a 24/7/365 basis have become the watchwords of Hemas Hospital’s Accident and Emergency (A&E) unit. Regardless of ...
- Durdans Maternity Care Center offers the best care for mums and babies
- Alpha re-launches revamped hospital furniture range
- Revolutionized ‘Exeter Hip Replacement Surgery’ delivers successful results at Asiri Surgical Hospital
- Durdans Hospital extends its laboratory services to Bambalapitiya for greater patient convenience
Revenue & Profits
The Sri Lankan multinational Haycarb PLC reported a revenue growth of 5% to Rs. 8.4 billion and prof ...
Sri Lanka’s premier lingerie label, amanté, treated members of its exclusive Enchantress loyalty card programme to an elegant evening of music, poetry and art, in celebration of the feminine spirit, at The Curve, Park Street Mews. Drawing attendance ...
- Ceylinco Life Policyholders treated to the thrills and spills of Leisure World
- Beauty at your fingertips with Club Soirté!
- Celebrating special ladies with “be beautiful boutique” this Mother’s Day
- Truefitt & Hill, World's Oldest Barbershop, is set to start business in Sri Lanka
- Quintessentially Lifestyle Members treated to exclusive Dinner with Marco Pierre White at The Cinnamon Grand
Art & Media
Hot on the heels of its fully packed dual debuts of Batman Vs Superman and Captain America: Civil War, Sri Lanka's Lifestyle Station E FM extended its ...