Friday, 17 February 2017 21:46Friday, 17 February 2017 15:10Friday, 17 February 2017 13:58Saturday, 11 February 2017 19:24Thursday, 09 February 2017 15:29
H-Connect Creates History by Winning Silver for ‘Best Shared Services Team in Asia’ at Shared Services Excellence Awards in SingaporeMonday, 06 February 2017 20:34Saturday, 04 February 2017 22:55
Friday, 03 February 2017 21:33Friday, 03 February 2017 20:52Thursday, 02 February 2017 12:19
A leading bank in Indonesia has deployed the Sri Lanka developed ‘BoardPAC’ board-meeting automation solution to become the first bank in that country to be equipped for paperless board meetings. Par ...
- Commercial Bank to keep 71 branches open on Feb 24 – Mahasivarathri Day
- DFCC's 'Know & Grow' interactive digital campaign creates customer engagement
- DFCC Bank partners with AIA to offer innovative Bancassurance solutions
- HNB becomes the first local bank to launch POS acceptance of UnionPay cards in Sri Lanka
- HNB launches new breakthrough Smart Pay card for Sri Lankan schools
- Bank of Ceylon, Mastercard Team Up to Enable Faster Payment Innovation
Economy & Commerce
Despite a huge 400,000 MT volume of rice supply has been discovered to be available within Sri Lanka's retail market at this very moment, an unscrupulous play within the system has resulted in a supply crisis, alleged Sri Lanka's Minister of Industry ...
- Sri Lanka sets up WTO backed major national mechanism for export compliance
- Top WTO experts at DoC's pioneering export barriers confab opening in Colombo today
- New rice MRPs re-gazetted with local rates
- Rice market pressure easing as imports start arriving at retailers
- Newest Lanka Sathosa outlet records Rs.611,000 on Day 1
- Rice MRPs come into Force
- Sri Lanka – Thailand Business Council holds talks in Thailand
As the excitement that surrounds Unilever’s iconic beauty brand Lux heightens as a result of their latest promotion ‘Lux Suwadaka Siwu Abarana’, where Lux consumers now have the opportunity of winning for themselves an exquisitely crafted piece of j ...
- Neochem International appointed Authorized Distributor for AkzoNobel in Sri Lanka
- Waters Edge Breaks Ground for Mega Entertainment Centre Project
- Coca-Cola’s top achievers shine at National Sales Conference
- Sunsilk Hedakari Hair Fair 2017 introduces a revolutionary range of shampoos and conditioners
- Huawei Sports Day recognizes and rewards top sales personnel
- Singer “Nawa Divi Thilina” Sends 10 Lucky Couples to Singapore
February 15th, 2017, Colombo: Panasonic India, a leader in technology-driven innovation has announced the appointment of Metropolitan Telecom Services Private Limited as its distribution partner in Sri Lanka. Metropolitan Telecom is a 25-year-old arm ...
- How Huawei is leading the cultural revolution in smartphone innovation
- ‘On Screen Buddy’ a latest cutting edge feature for HUTCH subscribers introduced
- How to protect your eye from smartphone?
- The Huawei GR5 2017 – A Worthy Successor To The GR5?
- Huawei launches all new flagship phablet - MediaPad T2 7.0
- More power for everyone: Micromax launches two new power packed phones MicromaxX940 and MicromaxX791
Colombo, Thursday February 15th 2017: Since 2009, Sri Lanka has seen strong ‘year-on-year’, double digit-growth in tourist arrivals. Overall infrastructure development has significantly boosted the growth and modernization of tourism, and in particul ...
- Jaguar f-pace named 2016 women's world car of the year
- 48 years of range rover: peerless design and engineering innovation through every generation
- Mahindra Enters Into 3 New Businesses in Sri Lanka
- Jaguar land rover unveils dedicated regional training academy in singapore
- Kia stuns motoring world with its GT fastback ‘Stinger’
- Record breaking crowds gather at Ceylon Motor Show 2017
The fourth session of the Colombo Big Data Meetup was held at VirtusaPolaris recently, where industry professionals discussed the latest findings in Big Data tools and technologies. Samudra Kanankearachchi, Software Architect/Data Science Specialist ...
- Love Digits: First of its kind dating compatibility app launched in Sri Lanka
- ICTA spells out processes adopted to date for piloting Google Loon in Sri Lanka
- Businesses Take Note: Less Than Half of Employees Say They Have the Right Technology to Do Their Jobs
- Eguardian Lanka Highlights Cyber Security Concerns for Financial Services Sector
- 2017 all set to be a great year for Mitra Innovation
- ICTA implement the next generation of citizen service delivery technology infrastructure for MFA.
Property & Building
Colombo, Friday February 17th 2017: Sri Lanka’s most widely visited property website LankaPropertyWeb.com inaugurated the largest property focused show in Sri Lanka “Lanka Property Show 2017” today. B ...
Tuesday 17 January 2017, Colombo: The deluxe Sri Lankan-themed resort in the heart of the cultural triangle, Sigiriya Jungles, hosted a training session on 19th December 2016 by Service Excellence Spe ...
The rallying call for Sri Lanka's much needed Consumer Product Test Lab received a sudden boost when the specialised agency for public health across the world threw its support behind the initiative o ...
- Durdans Center for Orthopaedics Setting Standards for Exemplary Care
- A palatable remedy for tummy aches: J.L. Morison introduces Gripe Mixture with Ginger for growing children and adults
- Asiri Central offers Sri Lanka’s first advanced neuro-interventional treatment
- George Steuart Health Introduces Revolutionary Invention against Dust Mite Allergies to Sri Lanka
Revenue & Profits
Earnings up by 7% YoY: CFIN recorded earnings attributable to equity holders of the parent of LKR 1, ...
February 14, 2017, Colombo, Sri Lanka: MA’s Kitchen will be hosting a number of Cooking Studio Classes during the course of February at MA’s Gourmet, providing home cooks, beginners and food enthusiasts in general a chance to add their very own dash ...