zMessenger Wins Best Digital Marketing and Social Media Company –South Asia Award at SAPS Business SummitFriday, 21 October 2016 10:50Thursday, 20 October 2016 16:12Thursday, 20 October 2016 13:25Thursday, 20 October 2016 13:21Tuesday, 18 October 2016 22:47Tuesday, 18 October 2016 17:19Friday, 14 October 2016 23:38
Friday, 14 October 2016 21:47Thursday, 13 October 2016 21:09Thursday, 13 October 2016 20:25Thursday, 13 October 2016 20:09Tuesday, 11 October 2016 23:43
Rileys claims two Gold Awards at the National Chamber of Exporters Awards 2016 for Most Innovative Exporter of Sri Lanka and Agriculture Value-added, Large CategoryTuesday, 11 October 2016 13:18Monday, 10 October 2016 17:22
Monday, 10 October 2016 11:38Friday, 07 October 2016 13:25Thursday, 06 October 2016 16:34Wednesday, 05 October 2016 21:33Wednesday, 05 October 2016 15:15Monday, 03 October 2016 20:07Thursday, 29 September 2016 18:58
Monday, 26 September 2016 20:22
Hayleys Plantation Sector Ranked Number One in Asia for “Leading HR Practices in Quality Work-life” by the Asia Pacific HRM CongressWednesday, 14 September 2016 22:26Tuesday, 13 September 2016 15:09Tuesday, 06 September 2016 15:40Monday, 05 September 2016 15:17Friday, 02 September 2016 16:00Tuesday, 30 August 2016 00:10
Tuesday, 30 August 2016 00:05
Friday, 21 October 2016, Colombo: Sri Lanka's pioneering development bank, DFCC Bank, is steadily increasing its market share by providing innovative products and services backed by technology. Gillia ...
- Commercial Bank honoured in USA & Hong Kong
- Rishad meets UN Minority Rights Rapporteur
- 'People's Bank Foreign Remittance Gold Fortune 2016' sees completion of 16th draw
- Commercial Bank entertains customers and agents in Bahrain
- Think big, start small with NDB Wealth Kid's Saver plans
- Commercial Bank’s Rs 5 billion debenture issue opens on 24th October
Economy & Commerce
Daraz has been hugely successful in all countries, offering convenient shopping and a huge assortment of genuine products at amazing prices Daraz is the leading e-commerce platform in South Asia, with operations in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Myanmar. D ...
- CICT brings Colombo Port to world attention at TPM Asia 2016
- Powerful Indian multinational grouping declares direct support for Lankan industry, SMEs
- FOREWAY Logistics celebrates 5th year anniversary
- ‘Comprehensive Sri Lanka entry next’-UNIDO
- “Forget exports, get internationally supply-chained!” MTI
- Preliminary sessions hugely successful – wedf 2016 set to gain more momentum
- The much awaited world export development forum 2016 kicks off today
19th October 2016, Colombo: Seylan Bank is partnering the ‘Seylan Colombo Motor Show 2016’ being held on 21st, 22nd and 23rd October 2016 at the BMICH, as Title Sponsor and Exclusive Banker for the second consecutive year. One of the biggest motor re ...
- Kelani Cables PLC holds annual dealer convention for Kelani Enameled Wire Dealers
- Singer brings “Uva Udanaya” to Bandarawela
- JKOA to optimize printing experience at AOD with Toshiba PaperCut
- Udeshi Tracks & Equipment brings Turkish construction equipment brand ‘Hidromek’ to Sri Lanka
- DIMO, Mobitel and Prime Lands power 37th National Conference of Chartered Accountants with gold
- Global roll-out of ‘Zesta Connoisseur Collection’ to Shangri-La Hotels nears completion
The Noah's Ark Laboratory of Huawei and the University of California, Berkeley, today announced a strategic partnership in basic research into artificial intelligence (AI). Huawei will provide a US$1 million fund to UC Berkeley for research into many ...
- Entries are NOW open for “Zero One Awards” - SLT Gives Sri Lankan Digital Enthusiasts Their Moment in the Spotlight
- Huawei emphasizes the importance of quality smartphones
- Huawei Jumps to Number 72 on Interbrand’s Best Global Brands Report
- Sri Lanka Technological City Campus Offers Specialized Workshops
- hSenid Mobile and Effective Solutions launches robotic Mi-Car
- Huawei expands further with Anuradhapura Regional Office opening
19th October 2016, Colombo: David Pieris Motor Company Limited (DPMC) recently launched a trailblazing promotion, ‘Bike Ekata Bike Ekak’. Customers who purchase any Platina, Discover or Pulsar model from 12th October to 3rd December 2016 are entitled ...
- Tata Motors together with DIMO launches the GenX Nano Automatik in Sri Lanka
- Spotify for Jaguar Land Rover is put to the test by Kaiser Chiefs' Ricky Wilson and rapper Example ahead of launch
- Open top luxury for the elite. Introducing the all new S-Class Cabriolet
- Ford Celebrates ‘Truck Month’ Campaign with Special Deals for Customers
- Land Rover puts world-first intelligent seat fold technology to extreme test remotely
- Daimler Technical Specialist in Sri Lanka carries out Technical inspection on Mercedes-Benz S-Class Limousines
Earlier in the year, more than 2,500 leaders from business, government, academia, media and the arts descended upon Davos-Klosters in Switzerland for the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum (WEF). The theme for this year’s event was ‘Mastering ...
- Tech News on Live at E 88.3 powered by ReadMe
- Glimpsing the future
- Health Minister and Deputy Health Minister Experience Microsoft HoloLens
- WEBXPAY – The face of change in Sri Lanka!
- Rockland Distilleries Enhances Customer Experience with SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- MillenniumIT launches state-of-the-art Network Operations Centre
Property & Building
Asia Capital PLC in collaboration with Japanese foreign investor and partner, Belluna Co. Ltd, has launched an exclusive apartment development project in the upscale Union Place location at a project ...
FRIDAY, 30TH SEPTEMBER 2016, COLOMBO: The Galle Face Hotel once again boasts its pioneering traditions by bringing home the Turkish Food Festival to Sri Lanka. Vividly coloured dishes from Turkish cui ...
Asiri Central Hospital today announced that it has earned Joint Commission International’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Hospital Accreditation by demonstrating continuous compliance with its internation ...
- Nawaloka Cancer centre aims for the next frontier in the fight against cancer
- Outlook for Prostate Cancer No Longer Grim Expert from Nawaloka Hospitals Negombo Elaborates
- Bringing Sight and Hearing to the Hill Capital with Wickramarachchi
- Christell Skin Clinic Pioneers Latest Scar Camouflaging Treatment in Sri Lanka
Revenue & Profits
The Sri Lankan multinational Haycarb PLC reported a revenue growth of 5% to Rs. 8.4 billion and prof ...
GROHE and the Zukunftsinstitut think tank present study on changing values and the individualisation of the concept of luxury We live in a world of constant change where our daily lives are characterised by such mega trends as digitisation, globalisa ...
- Unilever Foods Gives Colombo a New Foodie Experience At Eat Street
- Miss Earth 2015 Angelia Ong visits Town House &Co
- Multilac consumers can now celebrate colours with Sri Lanka’s largest colour card
- Chef Adam of Galle Face Hotel to participate at ‘The Culinary Fiesta’
- Unrestricted innovation meets personalized desserts at Love Bites