Sri Lanka's Premier Construction Suppliers, Equipment, Machinery & Technology Exhibition
Construction EXPO 2012, the Islands first and only comprehensive exhibition that caters to all needs and services relating to the construction industry is scheduled to be held on the 29th 30th June and the 1st of July at the Sirimavo Bandarakanike Memorial Hall. The event is considered a ‘must attend’ event by all stakeholders within the construction industry and the general public. Both segments of society will get a unique opportunity to witness firsthand the workings of all angles within the industry will have close to 300 stalls.
Construction is itself one of the most prominent aspects of the average Sri Lankans life. Whether it is building a house, a structure, a simple shed or a massive apartment or business location every individual will have to be exposed to the art that Is construction. Construction EXPO- 2012 seeks to cater to all aspects of construction in itself under one single roof. It will create a unique platform where all players within the wide array of the construction industry will gather at one single point to cater to all your needs related to the finer points of the industry.
The ever evolving industry, which after the turn of the new millennium witnessed a massive growth in technology and innovation, will be showcased during the event spanning three decades. All the latest technologies and modern methods that increase efficiency will be on exhibition under one single platform during the time of the exhibition.
The event will give the average citizen an opportunity to ensure that all their needs relating to construction are catered to, with housing loans; custom suited loaning packages and free consultation on skilled labour and various other services on offer during the three days.
The event will also feature prominent local and international business organizations that will provide all visitors with out of the range discounts and special offers during the event. The wide product range on offer will give all participants a broad view and choice in purchase and view during the exhibition.
Construction EXPO 2012 is set to bring in a new dimension of the industry to all Sri Lankans and it will be an opportunity not to be missed for all stakeholders within and outside the industry together the general public who will be given a unique and unparalleled opportunity to experience the best deals, innovations and aspects of the industry that is Construction.
Head Table (Seated from Left to Right)
· Mr. Suranga Chaminda, General Manager, Designer Roller Doors
· Mr. R.M.P. Dayawansa – AGM- Personal Financial Services, Hatton National Bank
· Mr. Mahanama Jayamanne, Chairman, Organising Committee
· Mr. Arjun Dharmadasa, Managing Director, LECS
· Chief Guest Hon. Wimal Weerawansa, Minister of Construction, Engineering Services,Housing and Common Amenities
· Dr. Rohan Karunaratne, President, Ceylon Institute of Builders (CIOB)
· Mr. Imran Hassan, Director, LECS
· Mr. Fayaz Mohamed, Chairman, True Value Products (Pvt) Ltd
· Mr. Yung Sheng Tsung, Director – Machinery & Equipment Marketing, Hovael Holdings (Pvt) Ltd
· Mr. Roshan Hewage, Managing Director, MN Homes & Construction