Thursday, 30 March 2017 15:43Monday, 27 March 2017 20:59Monday, 27 March 2017 20:45Friday, 24 March 2017 17:28
Creating consumer connect for maliban smart cream cracker wins advertisement of the year at people's awards 2017Friday, 24 March 2017 14:39Friday, 24 March 2017 13:42
HNB once again wins Best Retail Bank and Best Micro Finance Product of the Year at Asian Banker Awards 2017Thursday, 23 March 2017 20:45
Thursday, 23 March 2017 19:39Thursday, 23 March 2017 19:10
UTE Celebrates 70th Anniversary Showcasing World Class Engineering Solutions and Unmatched Service ExcellenceThursday, 23 March 2017 18:37
Banks can help make dreams come true, a point underscored by the Commercial Bank of Ceylon through its participation this month in two popular public events – the ‘Kedella’ – Living in Style exhibitio ...
- DFCC Bank’s ‘Avurudu Hat Trick’ campaign offers the season’s best rewards
- Exciting ‘Avurudu’ discounts from popular retailers for COMBANK cardholders
- Mastercard and Eko-Pay to Accelerate Digitization of B2B Payments in Asia Pacific with Eko-B2B
- HNB completes milestone launch of Jaffna Priority Circle
- VirtusaPolaris Continues Investment in Talent with Future Architects Program
- DFCC Bank Engages With The Nation For Earth Hour Through Social Media
Economy & Commerce
‘Training in many industries’-HE Indian High Commissioner Singh SL a key beneficiary in historic ITEC ‘Thank You India’-Rishad India increases scholarships given to SL Historic ITEC offered since 1964! Training scholarships in various indust ...
- India International Textiles Expo - Colombo 2017
- “Invest SL” Forums in Australia Speech by Hon. Niroshan Perera The State Minister of National Policies and Economic Affairs
- ILO backed National Coop policy arrives in May
- EFL marks 35 years: establishes itself as sub continent’s first global logistics provider
- Lanka Sathosa revs up to 500 MPH high speed
- Sri Lankan capital market to woo investors from Australia and New Zealand
- Labour Force Survey (LFS) statistics of third quarter of 2016 issued
An English Rose in the Tropics: The Body Shop’s British Rose revives a quintessentially feminine fragrance
Breathe in the dusky, layered fragrance of The Body Shop’s British Rose, a range of beauty products crafted in the heart of the English countryside. Launched in celebration of the renowned skincare retailer’s 40th anniversary, the British Rose range ...
- “Royal Cashews” introduces world’s number one New Zealand’s Manuka Honey to Sri Lankan market
- Huawei with Singer launches Credit Card offers
- Daraz.lk brings Avurudu Wasi; probably the largest online shopping event in Sri Lanka this Avurudu season
- SINGER launches much awaited Avurudu Offers
- Keells Super partners with the Institute of Post Harvest Technology to improve supply and value chain of mangoes in Sri Lanka
- “Tea-licious” Treats at Waters Edge
The National Mobile Service Provider, Mobitel will be hosting the extended event of the much anticipated Google I/O 2017 event for the 4th time in Sri Lanka. Google I/O is an annual developer event and the extended events bring local developer commun ...
- Mobitel Cash Bonanza Montero Extravaganza “Season 2” selects winner for February 2017
- Mobitel & Ministry of Telecommunication and Digital Infrastructure partners with Ericsson for the first 5G Island of Innovation in South Asia
- Could your Smartphone replace a professional camera
- Empowering Girls in Sri Lanka: Ericsson, Sri Lanka Telecom Mobitel and OUSL Launch “Connect to Learn” in Badulla
- Huawei becomes fastest growing Smartphone in Sri Lanka
- Sony Showcases Digital Imaging Line-up at Alpha Festival 2017 Launches Alpha 6500 and Alpha 7 series
Colombo, Wednesday 29th March 2017: Toyota Lanka (Pvt) Ltd, the sole authorized distributor for Toyota vehicles in Sri Lanka formally launched the latest “Toyota Coaster” designed for premier passenger transportation at the Toyota Plaza in Wattala. T ...
- New PEUGEOT 3008 SUV wins “Car of the Year 2017”
- DIMO launches Tyre and Battery Mobile Service
- CEAT keeps moving with seven new radial tyre sizes
- New PEUGEOT 3008 SUV wins “Car of the Year 2017”
- JAGUAR I-PACE Concept to make European Motorshow debut at Geneva
- DIMO recognizes top TATA Genuine Parts Dealers for 2016
As the number of IoT-connected devices grow, more information is being stored on the home network, making it an attractive target for cybercriminals Colombo, Sri Lanka, March 30, 2017 – Faster and more affordable Internet connections are driving mo ...
- Truecaller and Google Come Together to Improve Video Calling for Millions - As Truecaller Rolls Out New SMS and Flash Messaging Services to Users
- Huawei and Software AG to Deliver Complete Internet of Things Solution
- Project hero: new land rover discovery featuring world-first drone technology created to help red cross save lives
- Sri Lanka-based Top ICT Solutions Company to Expand its Global Presence
- Huawei Announces Collaboration with Honeywell to Develop Smart Building Offerings
- Huawei attends CeBIT 2017 with 100 Partners to Advance Digital Transformation
Property & Building
29th March 2017, Colombo: Blue Mountain, Sri Lanka’s leading real estate solutions Group, has launched Sri Lanka’s first real estate automated chat agent ‘Property-bot’ on Facebook to channel the incr ...
- Blue Mountain Apartments Unveils Sri Lanka`s First Automated Real Estate Chat Agent “Property–bot”
- PUCSL Kicks off the 2nd edition of Consumer Rights Forum 2017
- Lanka Property Show 2017 Ends Successfully for Exhibitors and Calls for Greater Industry Regulation from Developers
- The Radical Future of Architecture
Sail Lanka's sensational new 'Massage Cruise' offers a romantic cruise topped with an ayurvedic massage experience
Friday, 17th March 2017, Colombo: To celebrate the festive season ahead, Sail Lanka, the pioneer in Sri Lanka yachting and coastal cruises is launching an exciting new package - 'The Massage Cruise' o ...
Colombo 29 March 2017 Global Hospitals a multi-super specialty tertiary care hospital which has treated over a 1000 patients in Sri Lanka and has been acquired by Parkway Pantai, a fully owned subsi ...
- Ceylon Oxygen is Sri Lanka’s first to receive updated ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Dettol Extends its Hygiene Promise with Clean Hands, Clean Nation Message
- Sri Lankan patients to receive safer and more available medications with new DHL Life Sciences facility
- Sri Lankan based innovation company helps Northern Ireland company to launch at DigiHealth
Revenue & Profits
Q3 FY17 SaaS and PaaS Cloud Revenues Up 73% on a GAAP Basis and Up 85% on a Non-GAAP Basis REDWOOD ...
Parisian couture brand, Yves Saint Laurent (YSL), launched its makeup range in Sri Lanka during a formal cocktail event at the Galle Face Hotel. The event was attended by VIP customers of the luxury fragrance, skin care and cosmetics retailer, Exclus ...
- Refreshingly Delicious: new additions to The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Original Ice Blended range
- The Body Shop Hosts Expert Skincare and Makeup Session at Flagship Store
- Galle Face Hotel Hosts partners with French Embassy for “Taste of/Good France 2017”
- B.R.J.W Launches LifeSaver Purification Equipment in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to become a favorite destination for Bollywood films