Wednesday, 24 May 2017 21:34Wednesday, 24 May 2017 19:51Thursday, 18 May 2017 20:46Wednesday, 17 May 2017 16:54Tuesday, 16 May 2017 20:23
Hayleys Kelani Valley Plantations Secures Top Awards At Ceylon Specialty Estate Tea Of The Year Competition In BeijingTuesday, 16 May 2017 13:59Monday, 15 May 2017 13:01
Wednesday, 10 May 2017 15:47Monday, 08 May 2017 14:40Monday, 08 May 2017 13:48
A 5300 square feet space dedicated to fostering greater collaboration and deepening customer experiences HNB, recently acknowledged as the ‘Best Retail Bank in Sri Lanka’ for the ninth Year by the ‘ ...
- Amãna Bank gets capital boost from ICD
- Commercial Bank offers e-FDs online
- Unbeatable savings on Insurance for HSBC Cardholders through InsureMe.lk
- Combank & World Mastercard rock MLTR concert with draw for iPhone 7
- HNB takes their ‘Salary Smart’ product to a new level
- CA Sri Lanka’s Business Plan Competition grand finale winner off to Australia
Economy & Commerce
Prime Minister Ranil Wickremeisinghe said that the aim of the government is to gradually change Sri Lanka into an export led economy within the next five years. He said that when the export income increases there will be an increase of jobs as well. ...
- Sri Lanka to retain public ownership of roaring supermarket chain
- Sri Lanka ponders on parent of its historic FTAs
- Guangxi, China-Sri Lanka Economic & Trade Cooperation Forum to be held in Colombo
- “Cabinet needs to be ‘Ground-Zero’ re-structured, not a reshuffle ” MTI
- Price drops, packed stocks cry for a bargain filled Vesak season
- Sri Lanka dumps costly fee for new company registrations
- Historic TFA arrival in SL calls for biggest PPP enlistment of exports, business
Colombo, Tuesday 23rd May 2017: Nawaloka Holdings, a diversified conglomerate in Sri Lanka recently acquired the leading machinery Manufacturer, Importer and Distributor Alcobronz (Pvt) Limited. With over 40 years of experience in the Woodworks, Meta ...
- Advantis Engineering Enables Sri Lanka’s Economic Growth through Turnkey Space Solutions
- Six lucky customers win MacBooks from MBRK
- Vitawell expands to Nawala-Rajagiriya
- Nearly 2,000 Ceylinco Life policyholders celebrate life at Leisure World
- AdCove International ventures to Sri Lanka
- Chinese Dragon Café opens newest branch at Nugegoda
Huawei's eLTE SafeCity solution won the ‘Future Technology Award’ at Critical Communications World 2017 which was presented by TCCA (TETRA and Critical Communications Association). This honor recognizes Huawei's technical leadership and contribution ...
- Intex Technologies Partners with Sri Lankan Behemoth, Softlogic Communications; Eyes Major Share in the Country’s Mobiles Business
- Huawei launches GR5 2017 Premium in Sri Lanka
- edotco, the First Towerco to Deploy Innovative Bamboo Telecom Tower
- Huawei and Intel Sign a MOU to Accelerate HPC Innovation
- Huawei Smartphone Shipments up 21.6% year-on-year in Q1 2017
- Airtel Lanka deploys Gemalto’s device management platform to strengthen its promise of 40% faster internet
Introduces new age tractor to the rural and local farmer Diesel & Motor Engineering PLC (DIMO) together with Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.’s Farm Equipment Sector (FES), launched the new range of tractors - Mahindra YUVO in Sri Lanka. With this ...
- Land Rover Celebrates Range Rover Evoque Landmark With Special Edition
- Rising To The Occasion: Svo Creates Bespoke Range Rover For Anthony Joshua MBE
- DIMO launches new Mercedes-Benz Vito van
- TukTuk releases latest updated App
- World’s Number one luxury car brand’s showcase event to take place
- Ellie Goulding Drives New Range Rover Velar In New York
Colombo, May 24, 2017: Universal Robots, the pioneers in the manufacturing of advanced, user-friendly and light weight collaborative robotic arms, (headquartered in Odense, Denmark) perceives huge demand in the Sri Lankan market. After the successful ...
- Microsoft Empowers Local Businesses to Build Cloud Solutions via Azure
- ICTA as catalyst in shaping Sri Lanka’s Startup Ecosystem announces Disrupt Asia 2017
- Mitra Innovation Moving from Strength to Strength
- VirtusaPolaris Named Among UK's Top Employers for Seventh Consecutive Year
- Apps Technologies – New Sri Lankan Start Up Offering Technology Solutions For The Future
- Suresh de Silva Takes Helm at Eguardian Lanka and DCS International
Property & Building
COLOMBO, 22 May, 2017: International real estate platform Lamudi delivered not just one but two successful expos in Sri Lanka last year. Following the popularity of these events, a third expo is to be ...
Colombo, Sri Lanka (Wednesday, May 24th, 2017): – More than 153 years after first opening its doors, one of the oldest hotels east of the Suez, The Galle Face Hotel, is cutting the ribbon on a new L’O ...
CAN-SUR-VIVE Trust collaborates with Jetwing Group to conduct the sixth ‘CAN- SUR-VIVE’ (Apekshawaka Udawak) CSR program on June 4 at Lanka Hospitals
“Great news for Breast and Gynecological Cancer patients and survivors…” CAN-SUR-VIVE Trust of Sri Lanka in collaboration with Jetwing Group will conduct ‘CAN-SUR-VIVE’ (Apekshawaka Udawak) CSR progr ...
- Asiri Health commemorates Vesak with unique and caring gift
- Laboratory Accreditation imperative to maintain high quality patient care in Sri Lanka
- Benz Company and Airbus Company have agreed to invest on an island wide FREE ambulance service to be operated by land and air.
- ‘It’s time for YOUR “smile makeover” at Durdans’
Revenue & Profits
Allianz Lanka continued to maintain its growth momentum across its life and general insurance busine ...
The Drops of Youth Liquid Peel and the Drops of Youth Fresh Emulsion are the newest additions to the extensive range at The Body Shop stores in Sri Lanka. These 100% vegan youth enhancing solutions are designed for skin that is regularly exposed to p ...
- Coffee in Comfort at Café Mocha
- Exotic Weddings at Cocoon’s Exotic Locations
- Give Mum the “Best Gift” this Mother’s Day at Waters Edge
- World Of Outdoor introduces Weber- American covered grilling to Sri Lanka
- Soothe sensitive skin with new Almond Milk & Honey body care range; The Body Shop and Hilton Colombo partner for an informative session